Full-stack Remote Developer
We are looking for experienced software engineers to join our product development team on building the HR platform that enables companies to automate every process possible in their HR department.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to learn different technologies, architect, and develop a highly integrated platform that is transforming how employees and managers engage with their companies. Our entire backend is built on the Salesforce platform, with react and react native applications that communicate with our customers' Salesforce organizations through a GraphQL API built on a serverless node.js (Typescript) app.
The perfect match for this position is a person that stays up-to-date with the newest trends and technologies, is excited to learn new things every day, and likes working in a dynamic and multi-language setup.
- Continuous development of the entire flair platform (Salesforce, Ruby on Rails, node.js, React and React Native)
- Customizing the platform on the Salesforce organizations of our customers
- Be involved in the conception of the product, collaborate with your team and come up with creative solutions
- Possibility to relocate to Germany after 6 months
- Working with cutting edge technologies
- Working with cutting edge tools (Notion, Github)
- Flexible working hours
- Flexible paid vacation days
- Ability to learn and work with multiple programming languages at the same time
- Focus on delivering great customer-centric products
- Strong software development foundation
- Desire to learn, and continually give and receive feedback effectively
- Good English skills
- Previous experience in frontend web development is a plus
- Previous experience with Typescript, Java, and/or Apex is a plus