Nitka Technologies, Inc. is a privately held American company with offices in USA, Russia, and Belarus with currently over 200 dedicated technical support and development resources. We are looking for a SSIS (ETL) Developer to join one of our long-term projects.
In this position you will work on a project of a real estate company closely with a team in the United States, applying your expertise and communicate directly with developers and management of a client discussing project related topics.
- Understanding of ETL system development
- Experience with Microsoft SSIS development
- Experience with different data sources (files of different formats, databases, different APIs)
- Experience with common transformations
- Experience in the development of SSIS packages
- Data load audit
- VB or C#
- SSIS administration skills, understanding of the structure and SSIS DB
- Optimization of SSIS packages
- Knowledge of the TSQL language, experience in writing queries, stored procedures, understanding the principles of query optimization.
- English skills - upper intermediate
- Remote full-time job (8 h/day)
- Paid vacations, State holidays and sick leaves
- Flexible working schedule
- Salary in USD
- Opportunities for professional growth