Местоположение и тип занятости
Wrike is a leading project collaboration cloud software with an innovative product that helps thousands of customers in 130 countries manage their projects, businesses, and employees.
It is loved by global brands like Google, Airbnb, L'Oreal, Western Union, Fitbit, Hootsuite, Greenpeace, and startups around.
We're currently looking for a Product Analyst to help us better understand how people are using Wrike and what we can do to make our product even better.
You will need to understand behavior patterns, suggest improved hints and recommendations, and help our product team build the most user-loved product ever. Apart from ongoing improvements based on your analysis, you will help set priorities for Wrike's future strategic development and tactical product road map. You can also learn more about Product analytics roles at Wrike in this article on Habr.
What you will do:
Reporting on weekly product usage
- You will create product reports so that UX, development, marketing teams, and top-level management know how exactly our customers use Wrike, including which features they use, if there are any patterns in user behavior, etc. This includes planning report structures, making it visually appealing and easy to understand, and automating the reporting process. You will also need to analyze trends so that important signals are not overlooked by those who read the reports. The data for the reports mainly comes from internal databases, logs, and external sources like Google Analytics.
Defining the right metrics
- When a new feature is developed, we need to track it properly to understand the business value we've gained. Apart from feature usage, we need to know if customers require more help/tips, or if they're using it incorrectly. We also need to understand the impact this specific feature has on overall user behavior. The end goal here is not just to improve our UX, but to improve the overall lifetime value of our customers.
Planning the correct tracking method
- For each specific situation and new feature, we need to understand what exactly should be tracked and how. You'll be responsible for making sure tracking is implemented correctly.
- When a new design/feature is released, you will plan experiments to determine if it works well. This includes balancing samples, defining target audience, making sure experiments run correctly, and making sure we derive the right conclusions from it.
Doing ad hoc analysis
- Whenever something interesting emerges in the data (spike in usage, drop in conversions, unusual behavior, etc), our product team will ask you to explain it. The results of such research should not come just in the form of numbers and distributions, but rather in the form of action items (e.g., to avoid A in the future, we should fix X).
Analyzing a feature's impact before it's developed
- Before starting development, our product team will ask you to estimate the impact a feature will have on the business: how many people will use it? How it will change user behavior and customer satisfaction? How will it affect Lifetime Value?
What we are looking for:
- Good knowledge of SQL & databases (we use Google BigQuery);
- Some programming skills (we use Python);
- Experience with product analytics (from 1+ years);
- English language skills at Upper-Intermediate level (or better);
- Willingness to take on responsibility and own your projects;
- Tendency to think about overall business value, rather than just about numbers and charts;
- Communicative and friendly.
What you can expect from us:
- Flexible work schedule (now we’re working from home till the end of the year);
- 'A' class office building in IT business area in St. Petersburg;
- Comfortable office with gym, massage chair, shower, kicker and Xbox;
- Free office lunches for team members (+ tea & coffee);
- Medical and dental care, medical care for family and children;
- Partial compensation for parking;
- English classes in our office (including classes with native speaker);
- Sports activities (yoga, football, volleyball);
- Relocation bonus and accommodation for candidates moving from other cities;
- Awesome corporate events that you won't forget (after the pandemic, of course – we miss them so much!);
- Excellent opportunities for professional growth!