We are looking for a Data Scientist to be a part of the big data team and support RingCentral teams, providing holistic data analysis, leveraging and creating value from our data to gain business advantage.
- Exploring, understanding, cleaning, enriching data to be used for reporting and modeling.
- Create ML/AI models for variety of business problems and implement model deployment from data collection to deliver the insights.
- Prepare data sources that can be used by other members of our team to produce reports.
- Documenting work in Wiki, Jira and Git.
- Be a team player and help solve the many information and planned and unplanned data challenges.
- Curiosity, strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Experience in ML/AI, predictive analytics and statistics.
- Advance degree in math, physics, computer science, engineering or similar.
- Excellent communication and documentation skills.
- Positive attitude and team collaboration spirit.
- Experience using Python to do ML/AI.
- Experience Python coding in TDD or BDD paradigms.
- Familiarity with relational, non-relational, graph and other databases.
- Comfortable working in Linux shell.
- Experience with Hadoop and Big Data technologies.
- Experience with Enterprise analytics and BI.
- Well coordinated professional team.
- A remote work format is possible.
- Cutting edge technologies, interesting and challenging tasks, dynamic project, great opportunities for self-realization, professional and career growth.
- Corporate training programs, English language courses.
- Business trips to foreign branch offices (the USA, China) and further work H1-B U.S.
- Job placement and payment of salary take place according to the labor code.
- Sick leaves 100% paid.
- 28 day vacation 100% paid in accordance with the current salary.
- Office in 10-minute walk from the subway.
- Nonresident applicants are granted Relocation Bonus.