Currently we are looking for a Senior .Net Developer to join our friendly team. In this role you should be able to write functional code with a sharp eye for spotting defects. You should be a team player and excellent communicator. If you are also passionate about the .NET framework, feel free to apply!
Since 1998 Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1000+ employees in development centers across America, Europe and Asia.
About the Customer
The customer offers innovative marketing decision support systems for brands, media/creative agencies and media owners across the globe in the following fields of expertise:
Business Analytics for the Marketing Industry
Expertise & Innovation
Analytics & Research
The customer’s tools help support the decisions of large advertisers, media owners and media agencies on the tactical and strategic levels.
About the Project
The product is used by advertisers and media agencies to plan multi-media advertising campaigns. The number of markets is growing fast. Each market can have the same version of the software, but the underlying data and ETL is specific to the market. The Customer currently has about 15 instances of the product.
Key technologies and tools:
- WPF and DevExpress for client-side
- ASP.NET Core 3.1
- Amazon AWS
- Docker, Kubernetes
- NUnit, VisualStudio 2019, GitLab, TeamCity
- Python (for some internal tools and services)
The .NET team is mainly deals with maintaining and adding new functionality in two system components:
- NMI (WPF Desktop Application) - allows users to analyze historical data on ad views for the target audience and to compose, evaluate and optimize ad campaign plans based on this data.
- NMI Engine (web service on ASP.NET Core) - is a service that performs data analysis and various calculations at the request of the NMI client.
Also, tasks related to setting up CI / CD pipelines often arise.
- Interesting subject area
- Processes and technologies are constantly being improved
- Great corporate culture
- Test automation
- Minimum 3+ years of experience in development of .NET applications
- Ability to navigate in existing code and understand it, make improvements and fixes
- Experience with WPF
- Experience with ASP.NET Core
- Good understanding of Git concepts
- Great communication skills
Experience in writing technical design documents
- Produce code using .NET languages
- Upgrade, configure and debug existing systems
- Provide technical support
- Work both independently and in close collaboration with others in the team
- Communicate with the Customer on a regular basis
- Attractive salary — we reward your commitment to our company
- Personal development — we understand that life-long learning is important and support everything that encourages a personal willingness to learn
- Language classes with a native speaker
- Flexible work schedule — a good work-life balance is the most important prerequisite for being creative and productive
- Friendly work environment
- Interesting job in an innovative company with the latest technologies
- Collaboration with a team full of interesting people