Backend (Python, JS) Engineer / Remote
Местоположение и тип занятости
We are a small team of experienced software professionals and scientists building a new generation data platform. The product, https://datagrok.ai/, is already recognized by large enterprises with strong quantitative departments.
You will be working with a US-based company in a highly professional atmosphere. Your experience will make a difference and you would be able to make own engineering decisions. The team is fully distributed.
- Own production code and infrastructure as part of the core team
- Design, implement, and operate data management systems for intelligence needs
- Interact with customers' engineering teams and assist them, good English expected
- Develop clean and high-performance production code
- Full-remote – some meetings are with the US colleagues and customers (Eastern Time Zone)
Our company is growing. Join our team today to contribute to a revolutionary software product and benefit as an early part of a successful business. You will combine a freedom of true full-remote with working on a socially significant technology which already helps save lives and make new discoveries in natural sciences.
In a way, Datagrok is an operating system for data that handles data-related tasks (ingestion, transformation, analysis, visualization, publishing, reporting, predicting, etc), provides APIs for these tasks, and has applications developed on top of it.
What makes us unique:
- Unrivaled performance due to unique browser-based in-memory database
- Browser-based distribution (zero-impact, cross-platform)
- Near-zero cost of new users, since most of the work is happening on the client
- Ability to easily integrate with scripts and programs written in any language
- Ability to infinitely extend and modify the system with plugins
- Ability to do all data-related tasks in one application
- Native support for different domains (cheminformatics, bioinformatics, telecom, etc)
- Built-in security
Our reward structure is flexible. We are open for discussing your expectations.
Share your note of interest and a CV or a link to a linkedin profile by replying here.