Currently we are looking for a Senior Automation QA to develop and execute exploratory and automated tests to ensure product quality. If you hold an engineering background and enjoy providing end-to-end solutions to software quality problems, we’d like to meet you.
Since 1998 Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1000+ employees in development centers across America, Europe and Asia.
About the Customer
The customer offers innovative marketing decision support systems for brands, media/creative agencies and media owners across the globe in the following fields of expertise:
Business Analytics for the Marketing Industry
Expertise & Innovation
Analytics & Research
The customer’s tools help support the decisions of large advertisers, media owners and media agencies on the tactical and strategic levels.
About the Project
The product is used by advertisers and media agencies to plan multi-media advertising campaigns. The number of markets is growing fast. Each market can have the same version of the software, but the underlying data and ETL is specific to the market. The Customer currently has about 15 instances of the product.
Key Project technologies and tools:
- WPF and DevExpress for client-side
- ASP.NET Core 3.1
- Amazon AWS
- Docker, Kubernetes
- NUnit, VisualStudio 2019, GitLab, TeamCity
- Python (for some internal tools and services)
The .NET team is mainly deals with maintaining and adding new functionality in two system components:
- NMI (WPF Desktop Application) - allows users to analyze historical data on ad views for the target audience and to compose, evaluate and optimize ad campaign plans based on this data.
- NMI Engine (web service on ASP.NET Core) - is a service that performs data analysis and various calculations at the request of the NMI client.
Also, tasks related to setting up CI / CD pipelines often arise.
- Interesting subject area
- Processes and technologies are constantly being improved
- Great corporate culture
- Test automation
- 3+ years of experience in building and maintenance of automation frameworks
- Experience with REST API testing tools (Postman)
- Understanding of test framework layers
- Experienced with tools for GUI testing (Selenium, Cypress and etc.)
- Experience with Performance testing tools
- Experience working with programming languages: Java, JS (Python - will be a plus)
- Good knowledge of version control systems: Git
- Familiarity with CI/CD process (Concourse, Teamcity, Docker basics - will be a plus)
- Significant knowledge in test cases design techniques
- Curiosity on how tools you use work under the hood
- Passion for testing and aspiration to deliver high-quality products