- Experience in Magento 2 at least 2 years;
- Understanding of Magento platform business processes;
- Good knowledge and experience in creating PHP based applications;
- Good knowledge of OOP: design patterns, SOLID, best practices of application
- Proficient experience with Git;
- Good knowledge and experience in MySQL;
- Experience with Unix based systems.
- Effective team collaboration with Mid/Senior Developers;
- Competitive compensation depending on skills and experience level;
- Professional growth and career development;
- Flexible working hours;
- Paid vacation and national holidays;
- English language learning (remote courses);
- Certifications, professional trainings, and educational advancement opportunities at the Company’s expense;
- Work on a remote basis.
- Implementation of cutting edge Magento2-based solutions;
- Development/delivery of complex integrations and modules from scratch;
- Maintenance and extension of existing project functionality;
- Matching your professional expertise with the Client’s business goals;
- Direct communication and collaboration with the Clients (status updates, demo, discovery);
- Contribution to the Company’s internal projects.