- Software development experience 5+ years;
- PHP development experience 3+ years;
- Symfony (2, 3, 4) work experience 2+ years;
- Knowledge of OOP and SOLID principles and ability to apply them properly;
- Experience with strictly typed environment (PHP 7.1+) is a plus;
- Having Angular 2+ work experience 1+ years is a huge plus;
- Experience of writing complex queries and their optimization in MySQL database (experience with PostgreSQL counts);
- Experience working with Git;
- Ability and willingness to read and deal with someone else’s code;
- Ability to study and learn something new;
- Ability to work in a team and solely.
- Unit and integration testing experience;
- Knowledge of what is DDD and Domain Model;
- Work skills with Linux;
- Higher education in IT sphere;
- Interest in and understanding of FinTech.
- Extraordinary tasks, that require professional solutions;
- No strict limitation in choosing technologies. Current stack: PHP 7.3, Symfony 4, TypeScript, SASS, Angular 7, MySQL, Redis, Memcached, RabbitMQ, Ubuntu Linux;
- Friendly team and working environment;
- Ability to grow professionally and learn;
- Flexible working schedule, ability to work remotely;
- Friendly colleagues and caring management;
- Other bonuses.
- Development of new functionality;
- Support of existing components;
- Time estimation for resolving the tasks;
- Main platform tasks — working with accounts, profiles, bank transfers, cryptocurrencies, security systems, virtual and physical card issuing, bank acquiring, etc.
Remote work and the flexible start of the working day.
You can send your CV by firstname.lastname@example.org