Advanced knowledge of software development and architecture.
At least 10+ years of software development.
Deep knowledge and understanding:
- networking and protocols
- software architecture
- testing methodologies
- secure application principles
- principles of clean and maintainable code
- documentation-first approach
- strong team player and robust communication skills
- fluent spoken English is must
- understanding base Agile methodologies
- you must eat a peck of salt in your previous projects
We are creating a complex app with the following stack:
- go services
- a little amount of JS services
- AI core with Python
Integrating with 3rd party hardware, like Tesla, Alpha, General Electric and sometimes creating our own pieces of hardware.
You have a chance to be part of an outstanding international team to create the powering financial services for banks, groups or brands to enable effective and personalize customer engagement.
Getswif.com is an IT-start-up in partnership with a big UAE Bank. With the Swif Al and Machine Learning Engine, experiences can be tailored to users based on their personal banking, card transactions, unique customer information, and much more. Suggesting the right offers, and delivering the ideal experiences, at the right time, to the right customers.
We are using the most recent tech stack and always are open for R&D and future tech adoption. Do not waste your talent working with dying tech for useless projects. Your life and talent are priceless, use it wisely.
It is not outsourcing/out-staffing. We are one big happy team.
Some additional goodies included:
You can work remotely or at our offices, fully equipped and located in Kremenchuk, Sydney, or Tel-Aviv.
- We provide a laptop and all necessary equipment (iPhone, iPad, Android devices, etc ...) to our developers.
- Working hours are flexible, like completely flexible. You can work as much as you wish and whenever you want. The only requirements is to participate in planned meetings.
- You get free English lessons with a qualified IT English teacher and native speaker.
- We compensate 70% of the cost of the subscription to the gym (or another type of sports activity).
- We compensate 30% if you decided to buy your personal equipment for work. It’s not required though. By default, we will provide you with everything you need.
- The webinars, courses, and conferences for your professional development are fully compensated.
- 24 paid holidays a year
- Cookies, fruit, coffee, tea, and a lot of milk are available every day!
- The fantastic team of professionals, that will make your work enjoyable and your work valuable
Other languages like NodeJS, RoR, C#, and Java. Any backend experience is appreciated (even Perl and Erlang :-))
Frontend development is a plus (ReactJS, Vue, Angular) (not all of them, at least one is already a big plus)
Docker and K8s.
AWS certification/experience is a big plus
API testing, integration testing
Performance and stress testing