Azure Infrastructure Engineer
Местоположение и тип занятости
This role will focus on the security of the environment to ensure it meets the standard required by the customer.
The Azure environment will need to maintain connectivity to the legacy data center as well as the existing office environments. It will also need to be remote accessible by on-the-go bank staff.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Virtual Machines: Images, Extensions, networking, auto deployment of VM’s, ARM templates, configure VM for windows/linux, configuring VHD’s, data disks, network interfaces
- Virtual Networking: Manage IP address, configure DNS (+custom),, Azure load balancer, Azure application gateway, Azure VPN Gateway (+troubleshooting), expressRoute, Integrated Networking, peering
- Storage Accounts: Managing account, SAS, Azure storage explorer, Azure storage replication, networking, Azure Jobs (import/export), Azure data box, CDN endpoints
- Resource Monitoring: Azure monitor, Log search/analytics, Managing subscriptions, billing, spending, Azure cost center (tagging\quotas), Analyze alerts
- Azure site recovery Azure Backups, Azure Migrate assessment tools, VM restore\backup, Azure Recovery service vaults
- Flexible working schedule;
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skill set;
- Medical insurance;
- Corporate sports activities;
- Ergonomic working places, convenient geographical location of the office;
- Opportunity for professional and career development;
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment;
- Relocation support for candidates from other locations.