Senior QA Engineer JS and C# Automation+Manual
Luxembourg-based Wizata.com is looking for a Senior Quality Assurance Engineer (JS and C#) to join its product development team. The main focus of the role is to build a bulletproof automation testing framework for Wizata AI IoT Platform for Manufacturing.
The position is full-time and remote.
The perfect candidate for this vital role is a passionate autonomous hard-working individual with exceptional technical skills and working proficiency in English.
- Architect and build a complete test framework to cover all Wizata.com/platform components using JS and C# languages
- Automate regression testing: existing test cases (user scenarios, end-to-end tests) and develop UI tests to ensure there are no defects
- Integrate test framework with CI and git-flow and report on results of test runs
- Compose and maintain testing documentation
- Competitive salary package with paid holidays
- Flexible working hours
- Top tech team with top challenges
Qualifications and skills
- 5+ years of overall experience in QA automation and testing for different areas (WebUI, WebAPI, Backend)
- Experience in test automation framework development from scratch
- Integration, load, performance tests and mainstream testing automation frameworks and tools
- Knowledge of JS/C# and being ready to master more languages
- Bash, Git, Docker, CI/CD
- Cloud-native, offline-first apps, event driven, highload design, SQL/NoSQL DB
- Experience in streaming data / IoT context, high-availability DB clusters
- Basic knowledge of security (penetration) testing
- Jira/Confluence and Scrum/Kanban