Ruby/Ruby on Rails Developer
23/7 Global is looking to add an ambitious and focused Ruby/Ruby on Rails developer who wants to join a fast-growing company. The right candidate will help our Lead Developer maintain organization and help develop the technology for music industry leading digital platforms used by some of the world’s largest artists.
Our ideal candidate is someone who is detail oriented and has a strong ability to follow up and stay organized. We’re looking for a driven person who can help our digital team grow their already existing number of high-end-artist platforms.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- 4+ years work experience as a full-stack Ruby on Rails Developer
- A good general programming and algorithm skills.
- Experience building JSON APIs
- A solid understanding of the basics of Object Oriented Programming and SQL
- Good understanding and practical experience of unit and system testing
- Having experience in containerization of Ruby on Rails application is a plus
- Full-time availability during the next 6 months
- Has all necessary equipment, workspace and environment to work remotely
- Located in time zones from GMT+0 till GMT+4
- Fluent in English both spoken and written
- Competitive salary
- Work remotely for entire employment
- Flexibility to participate in conversations online or in-person
Please send in your:
- Preferably proficient in English for the interview
- A link to GitHub and Linkedin profile
- Links to websites and projects for apps developed by you. Provide a short description and your role for every project.
- Describe your existing hardware equipment: computer, laptop etc