Buro Global is the HQ for buro247.com, with a head office in London, UK and development based in Moscow.
The core of our product is a CMS for producing rich and engaging content globally. Currently, we are working with sites:
We’re looking for a Chief Technology Officer, that can help us on our journey to developing a digitally rich, industry leading tech media platform using the latest technologies.
Ruby on Rails experience is a must-have. But we are ready to consider team leaders willing to become a CTO.
What You’ll Do:
- Develop a global technology strategy with a focus on supporting the growth of our existing platform and new client/licensee relationships.
- Leading and managing engineering teams in an agile environment.
- Represent and advocate for your team as a leader.
- Ensuring projects remain aligned to broader goals and values.
- Keeping a consistent cadence of code reviews and team meetings.
- Ensure our production applications are stable and operating as expected.
- Participate in engineering and day-to-day activities of your team to provide hands-on insights
- Regularly (on agreed schedule) communicate the progress of projects to the executive team, manage the resourcing and team capacity to efficiently deliver the agreed roadmap.
- Ensure the security and integrity of the Buro IT infrastructure and systems.
- Drive new business opportunities within Buro Global and in collaboration with the executive team through active participation in client interactions and investor pitches.
What We Are Looking For:
- Proficient in scripting languages and experience working with production-ready code using React-Redux and Ruby on Rails >5 years.
- 2+ years of professional experience in a senior level position within development/technology.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in IT, Computer Science, Engineering or any field similar.
What we offer
- Office m. Krasnopresnenskaya / m. Ul. 1905;
- Official registration in compliance with all norms and requirements of the labor code of the Russian Federation
- Excellent opportunities for professional growth and development.