At adidas, our believe is that “through sports we have the power to change lives”. We believe that Digital will help us accelerate the connections to our consumers lives. In Web & Mobile, we are the technical pioneers that build the technology vision enabling those digital connections. As individuals we are creative, confident and collaborative in our agile approach which gives us speed and quality for our consumers while making our teams empowered and autonomous.
- Designing, coding and testing complex programs and scripts from agreed specifications, and subsequent iterations, using agreed standards and tools, to achieve a well-engineered result.
- Taking part in reviews of own work and leads reviews of colleagues' work.
- Reviewing requirements and specifications and defines test conditions.
- Designing test cases and test scripts under own direction, mapping back to pre-determined criteria, recording and reporting outcomes.
- Analyzing and reporting test activities and results
Technologies we use are:
- .Net MVC и .Net Core
- Java Spring
- MS SQL/MySQL/DynamoDB
- CI/CD Jenkins Docker Kebernetes
- Ideally University degree in IT or related area. 1-3 years working experience as developer .
- A proper understanding of a problem or situation by breaking it down systematically into its component parts and identifying the relationships between these parts.
- Maintaining focus on agreed objectives and deliverables whatever the circumstances.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English.
THROUGH SPORT, WE HAVE THE POWER TO CHANGE LIVES
Check out the adidas developer portal to see our latest projects, platforms and tech stacks: https://adidas.github.io/
- Interesting IT projects which drive one of the largest world business globally
- Competitive salary
- Wider social benefits (meal, fitness, annual bonus, development programs etc.)
- Flexible working hours
- Remote work can be discussed