This is a great opportunity for a dynamic and curious system administrator to become familiar with software development and operations in a strong, worldwide company with a large cloud infrastructure distributed all over the world. You will use and understand common practices of transparent deployment and maintaining large distributed systems, following top industry level processes and tools.
- Deliver and troubleshoot service updates to the stage and production platforms.
- Communicate and collaborate with other teams (Operations, QA, Development).
- Continuously improve the knowledge level of the production system.
- Work closely with virtualization/storage, network and monitoring teams to create roll out plans or investigate issues met during deployment.
- Take part in automation design and improvements.
- Common knowledge of OSI model and TCP/IP stack protocols.
- Understanding of Linux server systems.
- Ability to work with strict deadlines.
- Familiarity and practical experience with virtualization/cloud technologies
Would be a plus:
- Linux troubleshooting experience
- Any enterprise platform troubleshooting experience
- Knowledge of common Deployment procedures and practices
- Understanding and troubleshooting of Windows systems.
- Experience with Docker, K8s, Spinnaker, Terraform, Jenkins, Consul
You will get experience in:
- Working in a high-performance team in a strong IT company.
- Troubleshooting of Java, C++ applications based on enterprise technologies (Apache Kafka, ZooKeeper, Cassandra, RabbitMQ, MongoDB, GridGain, Coherence, etc.).
- Software development lifecycle where DevOPS team plays important role.
- Working with SQL, bash, python or other scripting languages.
- Integration between Private and Public Clouds.
- Support of a world-wide distributed platform.
- How to achieve 5-nines SLA and have fun.
- Well coordinated professional team.
- Cutting edge technologies, interesting and challenging tasks, dynamic project, great opportunities for self-realization, professional and career growth.
- Corporate training programs, English language courses.
- Business trips to foreign branch offices (the USA, China) and further work H1-B U.S.
- Job placement and payment of salary take place according to the labor code.
- Sick leaves 100% paid.
- 28 day vacation 100% paid in accordance with the current salary.
- Office in 10-minute walk from the subway.
- Nonresident applicants are granted Relocation Bonus.