DevOps Engineer (Remote)
Местоположение и тип занятости
The winner of TechCrunch San Francisco 2016 – Mobalytics is a personal game companion that helps players to win in the games such as: League of Legends, Team Fight Tactics and Legends of Runeterra.
Mobalytics’ mission is to build powerful tools that enable all players to step up their game and be their best self.
More about us on:
- Deploy and support Cloud infrastructure used by Mobalytics products
- Continuously improve CI/CD pipelines
- Help DEV team to spawn test environments
- Setup & Optimize monitoring & alerting systems
- Run maintenance window upgrades
- Monitor system performance & Adjust capacity
- Support production databases: Scylla, PostgreSQL
- Automate routine jobs in Airflow & Jenkins
- Strong knowledge of Google Cloud products
- Experience with Kubernetes and Helm charts
- Experience with SDN (Istio, Traefik, etc)
- Experience with Ansible automation framework
- PostgreSQL, Cassandra, Scylla DBs installation, performance tuning, and operation support
- Familiarity with Cloud Native Foundation Stack
- Prometheus installation, clusterization, and operational support
- Elasticsearch installation, clusterization, and operational support
- Experience of writing CI/CD pipelines
- Depth knowledge and experience in administration of the operating system Ubuntu, CentOS CoreOS
Personal skill set:
- Plays games with a desire to improve.
- We’d love it if you are someone who plays the games we create our tools around currently, but are open to legendary developers who love games and the tools that players use to get better at them.
- No, we don’t care if you are Bronze or Diamond.
- Self-initiated, fast learner with a positive attitude.
- Hopefully, you’ll tell us what we need to be doing. Independence and agency are key traits at Mobalytics.
- We want to queue with “Can do” party members because passion breeds enthusiasm, which in turn makes learning and team achievement infectious.
- Strong sense of team spirit thriving in a fast-paced environment.
- We strive for excellence and don’t waste each other's time with BS.
- We all support and encourage each other, but that also means being good at listening to feedback.
- Excellent attention to details, quality of work and time management.
- You have ownership of the product. Be proud of your work, not for our sake, but for yours. We will be proud too!
- Working hard and having a sense of urgency are important, but being efficient is more important. Hard work doesn’t mean endless hours and “face-time,” it means on time delivery of quality work and achieving our shared goals.
- Remote job. Wherever you are just do your best
- USD salary
- The product that loved by players all around the world
- Be a part of the fastest growing industry
- Remote job, flexible schedule
- English courses
- Learning courses
- Stock options