As a Backend Developer at Miro, you'll be an impactful contributor to the technical design and development of new effective and elegant features. You will have the opportunity to produce high-load scalable solutions, build and contribute to internal and external frameworks, and organize development life-cycle according to the best agile practices.
You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
We hire people for remote work in almost any location and we’ll be open to relocating people to our Perm hub once the world is back to office work.
Stack, Infrastructure, tools
- Java 11, Spring (+Spring Boot), Hazelcast, Redis, PostgreSQL, TestNG & Mockito.
- TypeScript, Less, React, React Native, Webpack, Canvas API, AngularJS, CerebralJS.
- Maven, Git, Jira, Confluence, Bamboo, BitBucket.
- AWS (S3, EC2), Docker, Linux.
What you'll do
- You'll build features and scalable architecture for web applications and services within Miro. The main focus of your team will be on the Enterprise product area: user management, access limitations, content management.
- You'll help product managers and designers conceptualize solutions, validate the hypothesis, and run experiments.
- You will work collaboratively with your team to deliver high-quality solutions within the set timelines.
- You'll be involved in lots of learning: research technological trends and new solutions, share your expertise and learn from the best engineers in the company and our advisors.
- Change the future of collaboration with Miro by bringing the joy of understanding to millions of people wherever they are.
What we expect
- You have 5+ years of professional experience, though it's more important what you know and what you can do.
- You have expert skills in Java, C++, .Net.
- You know REST architecture, design patterns, and SOLID principles.
- You know how to write unit and integration tests.
- You have a handle on how other products work: you can examine 3rd party code, read and understand technical documentation, interact with support teams.
- You have great communication skills.
- You care about quality a lot and know how to ship high-quality code.
It would be awesome if you
- Have a frontend experience.
- Have experience. цщклштп with HTTP, SSL\TLS, Oauth, JWT.
- Worked closely with business and can clearly understand its language & principles.
- Have 2+ years' experience in working on Agile methodologies.
Miro.com is the leading online collaborative whiteboard platform. More than 5 million people use our product, including Netflix, Twitter, Spotify, and more than 80% of Fortune 100 companies.
We have 300+ employees and are doubling across Russia, Europe and the US. We hiring and onboarding remotely.