Technical Support Engineer
Местоположение и тип занятости
MSP360 provides Cloud solutions for data management, monitoring and security for a US Market. Corporation is headquartered in Delaware, with a regional office in Columbus, Ohio.
MSP360 has a strong desire to continue to grow, develop a positive culture, learn new things, and have a lot of fun along the way.
Who we are looking for:
We are looking for a Technical Support Engineer who will be able to
provide support and troubleshooting for customers via phone, email and remote connection.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Handling new cases according to SLA;
- Providing initial technical and customer support;
- Troubleshooting application and environmental issues that occur during usage of our products;
- Escalating complex cases to higher support tiers;
- Documenting all customer interactions in our CRM and answering phone calls from customers;
- Improving customer satisfaction rate;
- Fluent written and spoken english;
- Ability to learn, understand and explain technical information;
- Time management skills;
- Experience with at least some of the following areas:
- Cloud Services (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Virtualization (VMware, Hyper-V)
- Windows Server OS (2008 R2 and higher)
- DB (MSSQL, SQLite, MySQL, Lucene)
- Networking (TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP)
Would be a plus knowledge of some of the following areas:
- Microsoft Enterprise infrastructure (Exchange, AD, Office 365);
- Scripting tools (Powershell, Bash);
- Familiarity with backup solutions.
- Opportunities for professional growth and promotion;
- Work for a growing international company;
- Flexible working hours;
- Compensation depending on skills and experience;
- Fitness Membership and Health benefits;
- Cool company events.