Senior Frontend Developer (AWS)
Местоположение и тип занятости
ClearScale is a leading company that provides a wide range of cloud services including architecture design, development, integration, migration, automation, and managed services. We help Fortune 500 enterprises, mid-sized business, and startups succeed with ambitious, challenging, and unique cloud projects. We architect, develop, and launch innovative and sophisticated solutions using the best cutting-edge cloud technologies.
ClearScale is growing quickly and there is high demand for the services we provide. Clients come to us for our deep experience with key cloud infrastructure, automation, and management providers like AWS, Chef, Docker, and RightScale.
This is a unique opportunity to make a big impact, enjoy competitive compensation, work on a wide variety of projects for clients across multiple industries, and work alongside some of the best minds in the cloud. You’ll be joining the team at an exciting time as we work together on solving all sorts of interesting problems. We’re looking for enthusiastic people from a range of backgrounds to join our team. We value people who take pride in their work and place an emphasis on getting things done.
About the role
ClearScale is looking for a seasoned (senior-level expected) Frontend, Developer to participate in an AWS-hosted SaaS platform development project.
Implementation will employ the stack based on React/Vue HTML5/Bootstrap with Java/Kotlin backend. Application architecture will be designed using a variety of AWS services and SDKs.
You will become part of a mid-sized distributed engineering team that is responsible for preparing infrastructure, designing application architecture, implementing and stabilizing program code, running load tests, optimizing performance, and providing operational support.
- Design architecture for frontend application for AWS-hosted SaaS platform, analyze requirements and figure out implementation solution and tooling
- Work on UI mockups, review and clarify functional stuff. Suggest best/practical UX. Collaborate with UI design team
- Write and document program code, collaborate with QA team on code stabilization
- Examine code performance and advise necessary infrastructure and design changes
- Collaborate with team lead, in-house and external development and analytical teams
- Take an active part in delivery/sprint planning procedures, estimate task duration and ETAs.
This position will report to TL, Director of Development and PMs.
Required skills and experience:
- ClearScale expects successful candidate to have most of the following qualifications and skills (not necessary all have to be presented):
- We are looking for a candidate with 7+ years hands on experience as frontend/senior frontend developer’s role with focus to custom software development projects
- Hand-on experience designing modern, interactive and cross-browser layouts for complex web applications, using React/Vue frameworks
- Practical experience building adaptive and responsive web apps, and web apps for mobile devices
- Expert level in HTML/CSS/XML/JS and TypeScript
- Fundamental understanding of usability principles, how interface building guidelines work and how to deal with UI kits
- Knowing how to work with wireframing tools (e.g., Figma)
- Strong self-management and self-organizational skills working in a remote environment
- Ability to carry on English communication in emails and chats with customers. Ideal candidate has fluent English to maintain technical calls with the US teammates
- Understanding of fundamental software development lifecycle stages (e.g. requirements, design, development, testing, delivery) and processes
- Successful candidates should demonstrate any of the following (not all required at the same time):
- Certain background in AWS services (e.g. Lambda, EC2/S3, EKS, RDS or Cognito) would be a great plus
- Participation in UI Kit design projects
- Ability to work as fullstack/NodeJS developer
- Degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Informatics, Information Systems or another quantitative field
You’ll be a great fit if:
- You are able to be collaborative, adaptive, flexible and have a strong leadership and communication skills
- You love being a part of a small, dynamic, and agile team that encourages you to learn and grow
- You desire to work with some of the world’s top brands
- You love finding solutions to interesting problems and figuring out how things work
- You welcome having autonomy with complex tasks
- You are passionate about using your experience and expertise to inspire the team
- High compensation paid;
- Completely remote work: we trust our employees to work from anywhere they please;
- Very flexible schedule consisting of 40 hours per week, Slack for communication;
- Bureaucracy-free environment;
- We adore change-makers and creators so you'll be able to influence our processes;
- Highly skilled project teams that consists of senior level professionals;
- Wise projects rotation including ML, Big Data, IoT, fintech and healthcare;
- Paid AWS certifications and internal education
Please provide your CV in english