We are looking for a Systems Engineer specializing in Elastic (ELK) Stack to join the Dins Monitoring team. You will be responsible for designing, maintaining and operating our ELK infrastructure. This includes working alongside our team of SRE Engineers, Network Engineers and Software Developers to create ELK services. You'll be able to touch all other technologies and stacks used in Monitoring team in high load installations, such as K8S, InfluxDB, VictoriaMetrics, Kafka, HAProxy, Grafana.
- Assume primary responsibility for ElasticSearch infrastructure
- Design, implement and operate ElasticSearch infrastructure
- Be involved in ELK architecture proof of concepts
- Consult with Software Development teams to advise on ElasticSearch best practices
- Optimize ElasticSearch system performance as workloads change
- Plan for capacity requirements in a growing environment
- Participate in an on-call rotation
- Extensive experience designing and operating ElasticSearch
- Basic Linux administration including scripting (bash/python/Go)
- Knowledge of configuration automation tools
- Functional knowledge of TCP/IP
- Basic understanding of software development practices
- Pre-Intermediate English level
- B.S in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or related field
- Ability to use Git, Ansible, Salt
- Experience in a SaaS environment
- Experience in AWS/GCP
- Familiar with log collectors/shippers Elastic Beats, Rsyslog, Fluent Bit, etc.
- Familiar with TICK monitoring stack and visualization tools InfluxDB, Telegraf, Grafana
- Experience with service-oriented architectures
- Well coordinated professional team.
- Cutting edge technologies, interesting and challenging tasks, dynamic project, great opportunities for self-realization, professional and career growth.
- Corporate training programs, English language courses.
- Business trips and further work in foreign branch offices (including H1-B U.S.).
- Job placement and payment of salary take place according to the labor code.
- Sick leaves 100% paid.
- 28 day vacation 100% paid in accordance with the current salary.
- Medical assistance (voluntary health insurance, dental insurance, office doctor).
- Great working conditions, modern business center, cycle parking, equipped kitchens, tea, coffee, soft drinks and sweets.
- Corporate events, trips, sports.
- Office in 15-minute walk from the subway.
- Nonresident applicants are granted Relocation Bonus and help in finding accommodation in St. Petersburg.