Mercuryo is an international company that creates a new generation of financial services for business sector.
Mercuryo is backed by a team of 200+ professionals and a high profile fintech investor. Together we create cutting-edge business payment solutions binding conventional and crypto finance. This is the future, and we already know everything about it.
Company in numbers:
✅The value of the company is estimated at €150 million
✅Over 2 million people are already using Mercuryo services
✅Our team has grown 3 times over the past year
✅Team members from dozens of countries around the world
✅Over 200 toptier B2B partners: Trust Wallet, Binance, and others
- Develop microservices with Golang
- Optimization and search for corner cases
- Write unit tests
- Write code documentation
- Work closely with QA and product team
- 4+ years of professional experience with Golang. Unit tests, pprof, dlv.
- SQL. Experience with MySQL (InnoDB, MyISAM), PostgresSQL
- NoSQL. Experience with Memcached, Radis, etc.
- Experience with RabbitMQ or with Kafka, NATS
- Experience in creating Restful API in highload environment
- Experience in creating microservices, understanding of microservice architecture
Preferred, but not required:
- TDD, SOLID, Hexagon architecture
- Experience with cryptocurrency (BTC, ETH, ect)
- Experience in banking industry
- Experience with Amazon A
Bonuses and salary revisions according to your performance
An attractive package of compensations and benefits based on your personal needs
Professional development, innovative work area, challenging tasks, powerful technical stack is on us; growth potential is on you
An opportunity to introduce your ideas – constructive creativity and proactivity are embraced and valued
Straightforward strategy, democratic environment, friendly team, healthy atmosphere, and respect towards your opinion
Highly-qualified management always at your reach