QA automation engineer
Fohlio is looking for an experienced QA automation engineer to work on our platform remotely.
New York based SaaS company, Fohlio is dedicated to improving the processes in construction and design space. Building development is something that touches each person’s life in a big way—work, play, and home.
On our development team we keep a completely flat hierarchy. We believe that empowers our engineers to work directly on the product and own their contributions and their impact.
About the Job
To start with us, an ideal candidate has:
- 2+ years of software automation experience using Selenium
- Knowledge of Ruby, Capybara and Rspec would be a plus
- Upper intermediate English (both verbal and written skills)
- Effective collaboration and communication skills
- Willingness to work in and contribute to fast-paced enthusiastic environment
To enable you, Fohlio offers a work environment that is flexible and empathetic. Along with helping you build the next steps of your career we offer:
- Remote work
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive salary
- Modern technology stack: Ruby, Rails, ES6, React, Redux, Saga, Sidekiq, AWS, Nginx, Redis.