Software developer (IDE product teams)
JetBrains is a place where bright people find interesting software development challenges to solve on a daily basis. We trust that giving people the freedom to do what they want brings out the best in them. And every problem that arises should be viewed as an opportunity to improve, a chance to innovate.
Now we are looking for experienced Software Developers to join IDE product teams.
We want to see you in our team if you:
- Have an experience in Java/Kotlin/Go/Python/Scala/Ruby development from 3 years.
- Are capable and fond of solving complex problems.
- Deep understanding of OOP.
- Multithread programming experience.
- Ability to optimize and refactor other people’s code as well as your own.
- Can design and write a code easy to read and support.
- Can work both as part of the team and independently.
- Do not stop improving your professional level, study and try new approaches and technologies.
Would be a plus:
- You have any relevant experience in open source projects.
- Familiarity with compiler development and code analysis technologies.
- Creating plugins for IntelliJ IDEA or any other development environments.
- Fascinating work in a friendly team.
- Developing products for software developers much like ourselves.
- High salary: determined individually, but definitely above industry average.
- Annual bonus.
- Employment package: voluntary health insurance for employees, their wives/husbands and their children under age 18 (including dental insurance), 5 weeks of paid vacation.
- Full salary during sick leave.
- Flexible working schedule.
- Spacious comfortable office (open 24/7) with a private parking lot.
- Ergonomic workspaces and cozy lounge zones.
- Hot meals prepared on site, free drinks, fruits and snacks.
- Office library with specialized work-related books and magazines.
- Office gym (with washrooms), massage room, and a recreational zone.
- Training, including English and German classes.
- Opportunity to travel to professional conferences in Europe and the US.
- Help in relocating from another region.