DINS is a development center of an American telecommunication company RingCentral with headquarters in Silicon Valley, California. RingCentral is a distinguished leader among Unified communications as a service (UCaaS) providers and offers an innovative suite of collaboration products for enterprises, mid-size companies, and small businesses worldwide.
As a Manager, you will:
- Guide few OPS teams who support the cutting-edge services, which based on Artificial Intelligence, Data Science, and Encryption Algorithms, to modern SRE and DevOps practices:
- Implementation of SLIs, SLOs, and SLAs then;
- Establish solid Knowledge Management processes;
- Manage the team capacities and resources;
- Support and Develop engineers and grow with them;
- Contribute to development of the best UCaaS solution;
- Establish high-quality cross-team communications with service Developers, Infrastructure teams, FinOps team, and Product Teams and make everything as transparent as possible for anyone;
- Manage projects inside of your teams;
- Tune the accuracy of budgets (Public clouds, On-premise, Human Resources);
- Dive into the modern CI/CD technical stack;
- Take care about health of the team, health of the service, health of communications;
- Establish in-team processes in a structured, documented, efficient way.
Our requirements (80%+ ):
- Solid understanding what is DevOps, what is SRE, what are its limitations, strengths, weaknesses, how to implement it, use it, measure it and so on;
- Technical background in System/Network administration;
- Linux administration (real past experience);
- Understanding of modern network protocols used for web based applications (TCP, UDP, HTTP); security (TLS, MLS), and routing understanding (Static Routing, BGP) - real past experience in the most part of mentioned;
- Virtualization and Containerization: docker, hands-on kubernetes;
- Experience with automations: IaaC (tf), Python;
- Public Clouds: AWS (or/and) GCP: Computing, Storage, Virtual Networking, Load Balancing (understanding how it works, how to use it in real applications placed in your cloud).
- Solid understanding of SDLC. Experience with modern CI/CD best practices and experience with its implementation. GitOps approach is a must;
- Experience in project delivery and project management phases, including the practices on each phase;
- Following management skills: leadership, conflict resolution, goals setting, performance measurement, feedback giving, documentations, process ownership, people management, development, motivation, team vision and strategy formation;
- Outstanding responsibility.
Will be a plus, please mention it during the interview:
- Good Kubernetes skills, CKA, experience with CNIs, and kubernetes extensions;
- GitOps approach with Flux2 & Kustomize, ArgoCD;
- Have already built high-performance SRE team;
- Good scripting/development skills, applied to team analytics and ability to present it via dashboards, presentations and so on;
- Presentation experience;
- Teaching experience.
- Well coordinated professional team;
- Cutting edge technologies, interesting and challenging tasks, dynamic project, great opportunities for self-realization, professional and career growth;
- Corporate training programs, English language courses;
- Business trips to foreign branch offices (the USA, Europe) and further work H1-B U.S.;
- Job placement and payment of salary take place according to the labor code;
- Sick leaves 100% paid;
- 28 day vacation 100% paid in accordance with the current salary;
- Office in 10-minute walk from the subway;
- Nonresident applicants are granted Relocation Bonus.
Для оперативной связи пишите в Telegram: @malecvika (Виктория), отвечу на все вопросы по вакансии =)