DINS is a development center of US-based company RingCentral, which offers an innovative suite of collaboration products for enterprise, mid-size companies and small businesses worldwide.
Our engineering team is working to build a modern video conferencing service based on WebRTC. As an SRE Manager at DINS You will lead an international team of engineers responsible for managing all environments of a high-load service product. We are passionate about quality and automation and working hard on reducing toil. We work closely with developers in a highly collaborative environment. You will contribute not only to the product focusing on high availability, maintainability and scalability, but also to the continuous improvement of team’s productivity.
- Providing 24x7 service maintenance according to the best practices for SRE/DevOps;
- Managing a team of 10 engineers, including hiring and professional development;
- Interaction with development teams to improve product operational characteristics;
- Resource and capacity planning;
- Optimization of delivery process/pipeline.
- 2+ years experience of team management and service support;
- Understanding principles of fault-tolerant service architectures;
- Experience in developing and supporting online services;
- Broad technical erudition;
- SLDC expertise.
- Experience working with telecommunication service platforms (webRTC).
- Well coordinated professional team.
- Cutting edge technologies, interesting and challenging tasks, dynamic project, great opportunities for self-realization, professional and career growth.
- Corporate training programs, English language courses.
- Business trips (U.S.) and further work in the foreign branch office (U.S.).
- Job placement and payment of salary take place according to the labor code.
- Sick leaves 100% paid.
- 28 day vacation 100% paid in accordance with the current salary.
- Medical assistance (voluntary health insurance, dental insurance, office doctor).
- Great working conditions, modern business center, cycle parking, equipped kitchens, tea, coffee, soft drinks and sweets.
- Corporate events, trips, sports.
- Office in 15-minute walk from the subway.
- Nonresident applicants are granted Relocation Bonus and help in finding accommodation in St. Petersburg.