Местоположение и тип занятости
Only apply to this job if you speak English. This job opening require a relocation to Dubai. Candidates without experience in HTML/CSS will not be considered.
First Screen is seeking a UI / Web designer (HTML / CSS) to join the creative team at our Dubai office. If you are talented, love design, mobile and technology, and want to be part of an innovative and fast-growing company, then we welcome your application.
You will be a part of the Design Team, creating delightful designs that will be used hundreds of thousands of mobile customers every day all around the globe. You will implement new features and functionality and will create A / B tests designed to improve the user experience for our landing pages and websites.
Candidate must work well with cross-functional teams in a collaborative, cooperative work setting. The ideal candidate must have a good understanding of the Digital marketing landscape with adept analysis skills.
- Design & develop creative pieces including product UI, landing pages, websites and banner ads
- Maintain products appearance by developing and enforcing content and display standards
- Upgrade landing pages by updating content and graphics, monitoring performance, identifying and evaluating improvement options, introducing new solutions
- Provide information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends
- Work closely with Tech Team and Optimization Team to apply style and user experience design to our products
Skills & Requirements
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and / or Sketch
- Good understanding of design principles, UX and layout strategies
- Good experience with HTML5, CSS3 and desire to expand your skill set
- Minimum 1-3 years of experience in a similar environment
- Ability to research, prototype and create wireframes
- Broad knowledge of digital technologies, with a passion for self-teaching and staying up-to-date on emerging trends
- Detail-oriented, organized and hard-working
- A team player with positive outlook and good communication skills
- Competitive salary
- World-class healthcare package
- Annual return ticket
- Multicultural work environment
- Gym membership
- Strong team spirit and friendly working atmosphere
Only applications with portfolio and CV in English will be considered for this position.