We develop an information security product with thousands of active users in Europe. Now we are planning a global update of the system UI. We are looking for an experienced PM to organize efficient processes within existing front-end team. English level: Upper Intermediate/Advanced.
- Set up and maintain the SCRUM process within the team.
- Define development regulations.
- Create tasks for developers as agreed with Product Owner.
- Supervise the work of each team member (developers and testers) to make sure they work as efficiently and quickly as possible.
- Answer developers' questions during development.
- Prepare technical documentation in Wiki for developers.
- Superresponsible and punctual
- Good experience in organizing development processes and writing related regulations.
- Ability to dive deep into details, study technical documentation and identify correlations quickly.
- Perfect technical skills.
- Ability to convey complex technical things easily, both in person and in writing. Excellent communication skills (Product Owner - Fluent English, developers − Russian-speaking).
- 3+ years of experience in similar positions in IT.
- Experience in JIRA/Redmine;
- Experience in managing a development team of 3+ members
- Process optimization and automation
- Support in assessing personal and team’s scope of work and lead times
- Team work planning and support in meeting deadlines
- Our technology stack: Vue.js, Nuxt.js, Pug, BEM, CSS preprocessors
The 1st month can be part-time to finish ongoing tasks and join the project.
To apply for this job, please fill in the linked form (we will get in touch within 1-2 days) https://forms.gle/qnjGtdTUEZqUqn4f6