Adjust is a fast-growing mobile marketing analytics company. We build business intelligence for mobile apps, placing a high premium on scientific statistics, hand-in-glove UX, and lean, pragmatic product iteration. We enable marketers to understand how their marketing campaigns are performing.
We are looking for a Frontend Developer to join our Development team based in Berlin.
What we offer you:
- A competitive salary
- Flexibility in work schedule
- Relocation assistance
- An international team with strong focus on transparency
- Regular team gatherings and company retreats
- An opportunity to do office exchanges in other satellite locations
- Additional perks such as Friday team lunches and free access to our company gym
More details about our company culture and perks can be found on our careers page.
Take a moment to have a look at our office: https://officedropin.com/adjust-berlin-office/
As a Frontend Engineer you will be part of our Automate team, a multidisciplinary and specialized product team building a new product. You will be given a lot of freedom to explore, design and architecture client-side applications in an environment that rewards quality-oriented work, transparency and creativity.
Your primary responsibility will be the planning, development and maintenance of our modern dashboard application. You'll be part of a team that has complete ownership of the development process as well as direct impact on our product, user experience and technology choices.
- Take ownership of our client-side applications and write expressive and testable code in reasonably sized units of work
- Collaborate with our product, UI design, UX and other tech teams to ship meaningful new features regularly
- Participate in code reviews to give and receive constructive feedback
- Take part in technical discussions and contribute with your ideas and experience
- Proficiency in React and Redux with a strong focus on quality, testability and best practices
- Very good knowledge of HTML, CSS and Git
- Experience working with debuggers and browser developer tools
- Interest in functional programming
- @propositive on Telegram