Senior Automation Tester
Местоположение и тип занятости
About the project:
CloudBilling is a first billing as a service product developed by T-Systems. It offers different business models to have a complete billing solution, in the cloud, divided only virtually. We handle business platform billing events and transform them in to billing oriented products that can be later rated and charged-billed.
Our billing solution is based on open source components and running on cloud platforms. We use micro services architecture, where it is applicable. Basic functionality of a product is enhanced depending on customer demands, despite we do a product.
Development process is Scrum. The team is located in Saint-Petersburg and Germany (Aachen).
- Work with the product in a scrum team;
- Analyze the existing documentation;
- Design and develop automated backend tests on Java, based on project documentation;
- Execute automated test cases and analyze the results;
- Maintain and improve existing tests;
- Enhance test coverage when new features are implemented;
- Contribute to test documentation.
- Experience in QA automation
- 1+ years experience in Java
- Database basic experience (SQL, NoSQL);
- Experience with Linux as advanced user
- English: spoken/written. It could be not perfect but you must be able to speak
- Employment according to the Labor Code of Russian Federation, “white” salary
- Work in a stable company
- Regular business trips to Europe
- Flexible working schedule
- Comfortable office in the city center
- Well equipped kitchen with tea/coffee 24/7
- Kicker and table tennis, shower, bicycle parking
- Partial compensation of gym membership fee
- Extended medical insurance
- Extensive opportunities for professional growth English and German classes in the office
- Hockey, football and volleyball teams.