Nitka Technologies is searching for a skilled Database Developer to join our Minsk team.
In this position you will be working on a challenging project of transforming complex distributed system used by one of a large equity trading companies from desktop to web platform. Our customer is a leading global investment-management and research firm that offers independent research, portfolio strategy and brokerage-related services tailored to their clients’ unique needs.
You will work closely with team applying your expertise to develop robust, scalable, resilient solution. You will communicate directly with developers and management of a client discussing project related topics.
- Maintenance, user Support and development of Middle Office application called TPS (Trading Processing System).
- Migration from Sybase to MSSQL.
- Analyze existing systems along with peers and put together requirements for new features or enhancements.
- Work with Systems Support teams to resolve user issues
Skills and Requirements:
- Strong knowledge of SQL
- On hands knowledge of T-SQL
- Experience as database architect
- Experience with DB level performance optimization
- English level enough for efficient verbal communications
- Experience with Sybase is a plus
- Free lunches from one of the Minsk top restaurants
- Full-time job (8h/day)
- Flexible working schedule
- Work-from-home opportunities
- Paid vacations, holidays, sick leaves
- Team work
- Сompetitive salary
- Opportunities for professional growth
Если Вас заинтересовала наша вакансия, пожалуйста, высылайте Ваши резюме на электронную почту: firstname.lastname@example.org
или по ссылке: