We’re looking for an experienced database internals engineer to work on ClickHouse data warehouse, which Altinity helps develop and support.
We’ll expect you to help design, implement, and maintain features in the ClickHouse open source project on Github. Our team is particularly focused on topics like storage management, security, and datatypes but you can count on interesting problems throughout the codebase.
- Excellent database internals including SQL parsers, query execution, access methods, and security
- Demonstrable experience in design and implementation of DBMS features
- Deep C++ knowledge, with strong focus on performance and reliability
- Familiarity with open source development including working with core committers to get pull requests approved and merged
- Test-driven and zealous about testing
- Ability to work with others and independently
- Strong oral and written English; Russian language a plus
- Location: Remote work from home position.
- Education: CS degree or equivalent experience
send email to email@example.com in English