Revealbot is a new way for businesses to manage their Facebook and Google ads. Our technology gives companies the ability to automate performance marketing with the most advanced automation in the market. Among our customers are Scentbird, Skyeng, Ubisoft, Chime, eSalon, and many others. We are a Google Premier Partner and a Facebook Marketing Partner. Most of our clients are based in the US, so working at Revealbot gives an amazing opportunity to gain expertise in different markets.
What you'll need
- You have 2+ years of work experience preferably in a product or project position;
- You are technical and have worked with data to facilitate your work (e.g. Excel). GoPractice is a plus.
- Experience in Facebook and Google ads is a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal English.
- You can demonstrate the influence you have had on projects you have been involved in.
What you'll be doing
- Identify new opportunities and define new product features.
- Dig into data to understand problems and then come up with creative solutions to solve them.
- Develop an understanding of customer needs and gather product requirements.
- Work with a designer to create amazing user experiences.
- Develop and maintain quantitative tools to track product performance against business goals.
This is a full-time position in Moscow.
- An awesome loft-style office in Moscow (m. 1905), Macbook Pro, tickets to conferences, and a competitive salary.
- Biannual bonuses.
- We'll cover your flight tickets twice a year.
- Opportunity to work remotely.
In your cover letter, please write what do you consider your strengths and give two examples of how it has helped you at work in the past 12 months.
In English, 200 words max