- Responsible for the design/development/core coding of the security scan engine of the company's data platform.
- Daily maintenance of the security scan engine, new requirements analysis, new requirements change and coding.
- Responsible for the preparation of technical documents, knowledge summary and sharing.
- Strong interest in cybersecurity.
- Proficient in Golang, C++ and Python.
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Cybersecurity, or other related fields, from an accredited university. Equivalent professional experience can be used in lieu of a degree.
- Proficient in the use of Linux, proficient in common debugging tools in the Shell and Linux environment.
- Familiar with the principle of MASSCAN/NMAP/ZMAP scanning tools and able to perform secondary development based on them.
- Skilled in using and integrating Redis, Kafka, RabbitMQ, Elasticsearch, MongoDB, Mysql and other tools.
- Office in the "Moscow City";
- Flexible schedule;
- Employment under the Labor Code of the Russian Federation;
- Friendly team;