Местоположение и тип занятости
Our product is internal communication application. It brings team together and empowers them with tools for more efficient and communication. Access it all from any device, anytime.
Eko is an award winning communication and productivity tool that empowers hundreds of thousands of people around the world to do their best work. Our platform combines chat, directory, task, and workflow into one easy to use application. Our system is built from the ground up to quickly process and deliver vast amount of data in real-time in order to meet our user's expectations in today's fast moving workplace.
We value efficiency and are always looking for ways to improve our tech stack to provide the best experience to our users. Our commitment to the latest developments in React, Mobx, Node.js, and native iOS and Android frameworks allows us to iterate quickly while providing a clean, maintainable architecture that's a joy to develop on.
Based in Bangkok, London, Amsterdam, Berlin and Austin, Eko is backed by leading VC firms including Gobi Partners, 500 Startups, Siemer Ventures, Tigerlabs Ventures, and many more.
We want people who are teamwork-oriented and open-minded, and ready to learn/change/adapt. But most importantly, we want someone who is hard working and driven to do great things.
WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Over 2 years relevant working experience
- Experience in Node.js and Express
- Comfortable with rapid development cycles and Agile processes
- Fluency in English
- Contributed in a meaningful way to an existing, complex web application
- Worked on open source projects
- Previous experience with startups or large enterprises companies (to understand the processes and nuances of rolling out technologies)
- Self-directed, motivated, and driven performer with exceptional multi-tasking abilities towards goal
- Willing to work in Bangkok, Thailand
- Develop & maintain components/subsystems of the core Eko web product
- Delivering releases of components/subsystems of Ekoapp efficiently and on-time
- Develop & maintain components/subsystems of customer-specific requirements
Compensation, Benefits, Perks and Other Reasons to Work for Us
- We have really good product
- Competitive compensation, based on experience
- Stock options
- Work in a startup space, a fast-paced high growth environment
- Have a direct impact on our product and growth as a team and company
- Healthcare package
- Flexible Hours
- Unlimited days of paid vacation
- Travel benefits
- Official Employment, Relocation support
- Team outings, lunches, masseur in office and bonding activities:)
- Work in our gorgeous office in Bangkok, Thailand