Senior QA Engineer (remote)
Whisk is a food-tech platform that helps consumers turn food inspiration into action (buy, cook) through a shopping list and saved recipe box. Whisk has both a B2C side that’s available on multiple web, mobile and hardware surfaces and a B2B side which makes the Whisk platform available to some of the world’s largest recipe publishers, grocery retailers, and CPG brands.
Whisk was acquired by Samsung NEXT in March 2019 and is investing heavily in developing and scaling the platform, in a way that each investment is not only adding value to its own experience but also to the network of partners overall.
What you’ll do:
- Make sure solutions are built to meet high-quality standards
- Work with design/product team on requirements and mapping them to test plans
- Collaborate with, learn from, and mentor teammates
- Organise different levels of testing (acceptance, regression, etc)
- Improve testing tools and processes
- You have previously worked in a senior role and was making key technical decisions
- Experience in web applications testing
- Experience in working with bug tracking and test case management systems
- Experience in writing e2e tests
- Good spoken level of English
- Strong communication and teamwork skills
- Ability to self-organise and efficiently work remotely
What we offer:
- Full-time workload
- Remote work
- Long-term project
- Competitive salary based on your skills
We encourage people to get energy and motivation from end product, which is a result of their work, rather than beauty and shortness of code.
2. English language
Practice shows that you will inevitably improve your level of English by working with us and using it in (nearly) all internal communication.
3. Working with modern technology
We love all modern tech. ...As long as it keeps productive and easy enough for onboard new people.
4. Awareness of company strategy
All employees are free to join to our roadmap meeting and speak freely, which makes everybody aware of how their work contributes to company success.
5. Zero bureaucracy
It is in everybody's interest to reduce time from good ideas and interesting project to the point when we launch them. That's why we optimised our flows for efficient collaboration between departments: business, design, tech.
Please, make sure your profile information is up to date and cover letter is appreciated.