Django Fullstack Developer
Pinogy Corporation, Ashburn, Virginia
We are a motivated group of developers working in the retail services space. We have a multi-platform state of the art Point of Sale system focused on Small Businesses who want to compete in the world of the mega-conglomerate. We strive to hire the best and the brightest to work at Pinogy. We offer a competitive salary, great benefits and a great work environment.
We are looking for a Django Full-Stack Developer who will help build the tools and procedures to allow staff and customers to build great websites.
- Building frontend part for our projects and customer websites
- Developing applications/addons for Django CMS backend
- Integrating with our API and third-party APIs
- Full-time work in a team
- Good English
- Be comfortable working with REST APIs.
- Have a basic administrative level knowledge of Linux (we use Centos).
- Ability to write clear and tested code
- Ability to write documentation
- Ability to read and understand unfamiliar code
- Design skills
Very good if you:
- Have experience with ecommerce solutions
- Know Django-CMS
- Have experience with Atlassian products (Jira, Confluence)
- Interested in the current day IT-trends
- Know other programming languages
- Have knowledge of SEO, and what works, and what doesn’t.
- Big projects, interesting tasks
- High and stable salary
- Flexible schedule
- Coordinated international team
- Remote work
Please send your resume (and any other useful information like github/stackoverflow/etc) to firstname.lastname@example.org