1. A Ph.D. in Computer Science or Engineering, Machine Learning, Computer Vision, or related domain
2. 2+ years of experience in CV or NLP or Graph Neural Networks research, building models & algorithms
3. Expertise with a high-level programming language (Python, C++)
4. Experience in training machine learning models in frameworks like Tensorflow, PyTorch
5. Practical knowledge of Deep Learning
6. The ability to implement the cutting-edge papers.
1. Provide insight into mid and near Graph Neural Networks
2. Implement the cutting-edge papers.
3. Deploy deep learning algorithm into the production environment.