About Whip Around
Whip Around is SaaS company that was recently named the best startup in New Zealand. It makes it simple to streamline the daily vehicle inspection process for companies managing fleets. With customers and partners across North America, Europe and Australasia, Whip Around™ is quickly becoming the software platform of choice for fleet managers that are dedicated to workplace safety.
What you can expect from us
- We will do our best to make sure you are both successful and happy. We want you to improve your skills, grow your career and enjoy your work.
- We will listen and hear your feedback because it is the biggest gift you can give us to help our team improve.
- We value speed, including proactive efforts that keep us moving quickly (e.g. writing tests, refactoring legacy code while implementing a new feature, pairing on work to improve our code quality)
The right individual will be self-driven. Someone who cares about maintainability of the code, automation, deployment processes. You will go beyond just coding and help to shape the engineering culture and best practices.
- Experience with API based architectures (SOA, micro-services)
- Experience writing high-quality tests
- Experience writing high-quality code reviews
Nice to have:
- Experience with working remotely
- Independent, self-motivated
- Fluent in English, written and spoken
- Proven track record of always learning and growing
- Proactive attitude
This vacancy is for remote work.