Senior web-developer (React+Redux, Node.js, Java (Kotlin)
GXB Development is looking for a talented full-stack developer to change the world for the better. We are creating a startup in the teamwork and distance learning fields. Write us, call to us or just come to our office - we will tell you more!
Required work experience: 3–6 years
Full-time, full-time, remote work.
- an interesting and complex product focused on the foreign market;
- startup atmosphere and scope for professional growth;
- the ability to "do it right";
- official employment *Individual entrepreneur, employment contract, self-employment*and competitive “white” salary;
- for local developers office in the center of Yoshkar-Ola, tea, coffee, cookies, fruits - everything is as it should be.
- desire to learn and use new technologies and programming languages;
- good knowledge of OOP and its principles;
- knowledge of design patterns, understanding of the principles of SOLID and the ability to write automated tests are welcome;
- knowledge of the basics of functional programming;
- ability to work in a team, the desire to constantly improve your knowledge and skills, proactivity and willingness to propose ideas for improving the project;
- ability to write clear, easily supported and tested code;
- initiative, the desire to do your job as well as possible;
- experience in development on different technology stacks is appreciated;
- the main stack is Node.js, Java (Kotlin), Java spring framework, (React, Node.js), DART (Flutter-mobile);
- English at the level of fluent reading, the ability to speak fluently will be great.
The platform we are working on - https://welcome.acroplia.com/
We plan to strongly redo it, so developers are very needed.
At first glance, it may seem unfinished, but we are actively working on it.
And a flexible mind will be very helpful for us, which will be interesting to develop skills and also get a lot of experience!
Respond to the ad and attach a cover letter with code examples and a short story about the latest projects or the most interesting task that you had to solve.