The winner of TechCrunch San Francisco 2016 – Mobalytics is a personal game companion that helps players to win in the games such as: League of Legends, Team Fight Tactics and Legends of Runeterra.
Mobalytics’ mission is to build powerful tools that enable all players to step up their game and be their best self.
More about us on:
- 5+ years of experience of software development experience
- 3 years of hands-on experience developing applications and services in a cloud environment
- Experience building high-load, scalable production systems based on microservice architecture
- Solid proficiency in Python, GoLang or a similar language. GoLang is our primary
- Strong knowledge of OOP design principles and solid, scalable system architecture
- Prior experience with SQL/NoSQL and other database technologies (we use Postgres and Cassandra)
- Experience building and maintaining APIs using a variety of technologies and frameworks
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
Personal skill set:
- Plays games with a desire to improve.
- We’d love it if you are someone who plays the games we create our tools around currently, but are open to legendary developers who love games and the tools that players use to get better at them.
- No, we don’t care if you are Bronze or Diamond.
- Self-initiated, fast learner with a positive attitude.
- Hopefully, you’ll tell us what we need to be doing. Independence and agency are key traits at Mobalytics.
- We want to queue with “Can do” party members because passion breeds enthusiasm, which in turn makes learning and team achievement infectious.
- Strong sense of team spirit thriving in a fast-paced environment.
- We strive for excellence and don’t waste each other's time with BS.
- We all support and encourage each other, but that also means being good at listening to feedback.
- Excellent attention to details, quality of work and time management.
- You have ownership of the product. Be proud of your work, not for our sake, but for yours. We will be proud too!
- Working hard and having a sense of urgency are important, but being efficient is more important. Hard work doesn’t mean endless hours and “face-time,” it means on time delivery of quality work and achieving our shared goals.
- Remote job. Wherever you are just do your best
- USD salary
- The product that loved by players all around the world
- Be a part of the fastest growing industry
- Corporate English courses
- Home set-up bonus
- Stock options
- Company retreats