- Install, configure, maintain and monitor VMWare virtualized data centres and storage systems.
- Automate infrastructure in hybrid cloud environment (private and public clouds, VMs and containers).
- Troubleshoot and resolve production issues, take part in root cause analysis.
- Provide reports to senior management regarding infrastructure utilisation.
- At least 2 years of experience installing, maintaining and troubleshooting VMWare (Esxi 5/6) implementations with thousands VMs across several locations.
- Familiarity with VMWare automation tools (vRealize Automation, Orchestrator).
- Good understanding of container technology and practical experience with one of the following toolsets: Docker, Kubernetes, Mesos/Marathon.
- Intermediate to expert knowledge of Linux and Windows operating systems.
- AWS experience (such as setting up VPC, working with EC2, ELB, CLI).
- At least intermediate level of English (both written and spoken).
- Experience with Cisco UCS stack.
- Experience with SDN tools such as vRNI and NSX.
- Software development experience.
- Well coordinated professional team.
- Cutting edge technologies, interesting and challenging tasks, dynamic project, great opportunities for self-realization, professional and career growth.
- Corporate training programs, English language courses.
- Job placement and payment of salary take place according to the labor code.
- Individual and team bonuses.
- Sick leaves 100% paid.
- 28 day vacation 100% paid in accordance with the current salary.
- Medical assistance (voluntary health insurance, dental insurance, office doctor).
- Great working conditions, modern business center, cycle parking, equipped kitchens, tea, coffee, soft drinks and sweets.
- Corporate events, trips, sports.
- Office in 15-minute walk from the subway.
- Nonresident applicants granted Relocation Bonus and help in finding accommodation in St. Petersburg.
if you are interested, please, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Вакансия в архиве
Вакансия в архиве, на неё нельзя откликнуться.