Technical Support/ System Engineer
Sidenis focuses on customized software solutions for insurance and reinsurance companies. We work with such business leaders as Swiss Re and Allianz. We believe that our team as well as our 20 years of experience is unmatched in the industry. As an owner-operated company we do not stop to improve and innovate day by day.
We want to be the first choice of insurance and reinsurance customers when it comes to challenging software projects. For this we need to master the very latest developments in business and technology, watch out for trends and continuously adapt to improve and stay ahead of our current and future competitors.
We are very successful in what we are doing and the main reason are the excellent people who are working for our company. We trust in our people. We trust in our expertise. We trust in successful partnerships with our clients and in a prosperous future.
Our company is over 20 years in business, since 2009 under the name of Sidenis. Today we count close to 200 people working at four different locations - Zurich, Saint-Petersburg, Tomsk and Kaliningrad.
And we welcome candidates to join our team today as Technical Support/System Engineer.
- Analyse and resolve L2 support cases in the EBM (Enterprise Batch Management) infrastructure. Escalate to the engineering team where appropriate
- Consult development teams to setup, configure, deploy and run their batch solutions
- Support configuration, testing and rollout of changes in the batch infrastructure
- Monitoring of the batch infrastructure
What You will get working with us:
- A high level of personal responsibility in a dynamic environment with room for individual development and personal growth
- Official competitive salaries, which we for sure discuss on the interview
- Company health insurance scheme after trial period with travel insurance and "office doctor"
- Flexible working hours, remote work once a week after trial period
- Business trips to Zurich, Switzerland
- Reimbursement of expenses of employee's self-education (trainings, conferences, etc.)
- Comfortable office with kitchen, cookies, fruits, rooftop terrace, a pull-up bar, kicker, bicycle parking, shops in 2 minutes' walking distance, fitness club in the office building. Yes, it is an open-space but very cozy, green and quiet
- Fitness club membership, health insurance for a relative, workplace upgrade
- English and German language courses
- Free shuttle bus to/from Moscovskaya metro station