We are opening position of a Middle Engineer with Python knowledge who is interested in building ETL pipelines and delivering data processing solutions.
- Work on the design and take part in solution architecture development;
- Build ETL and data processing pipelines together with Machine Learning Engineers and Data Scientists;
- Oversee the development process on your project (code review, CI\CD, etc.)
- 2+ years of working experience in commercial projects in or Python;
- Strong knowledge of Python;
- Working experience with relational databases (we mostly use PostgreSQL);
- Linux user;
- Working knowledge of Python Web/REST-frameworks;
- Experience in building solutions based on micro-service.
Would be a plus:
- Knowledge of big data tools like Spark;
- Experience in NoSQL technologies (e.g. MongoDB, Elasticsearch, Redis);
- Understanding of messaging and event crunching systems;
- Experience in building of monitoring systems using various tools (ELK, Graphite, Grafana, Zabbix, Nagios, etc.)
Join our team of world class data scientists and data engineers, and challenge yourself with some of the most pressing analytics and engineering tasks of modern times!
If you fit the description above, we’d love to hear from you!