Would you like to part of an established company with a reputation for excellence? If so, Nitka, Inc. is looking for a DevOps Engineer. As a part of our distributed project team you will play a very important role, contributing to the development of several major components for an American political-journalism organization that covers politics and policy in the United States and internationally.
- 5-7 years’ experience with at least two of the following: Terraform, Chef, Ansible.
- 2-3 years’ experience with MySQL (AWS Hosted RDS or self-hosted)
- 3-5 years’ experience working within AWS with focus on: EC2, RDS, S3, OpsWorks
- 3-5 years’ experience operating in a Linux Environment
- 1-3 years’ experience with kubernetes
- Understanding of Elasticache, Virtual Private Cloud, Route53, Cloudwatch, CloudFront, SES, SNS, SQS
- Ability to operate as an independent contributor or part of a team
- Good English communication skills.
- Remote full-time job (8h/day)
- Paid vacations and holidays
- Strong team
- Competitive salary in USD
- Opportunities for professional growth
Careers with Nitka:
If you are passionate about the work you do and like working in a collaborative environment that encourages initiative and creativity, then come join our team! Our casual, flexible work environment, committed staff, and growing benefits package make Nitka Technologies a terrific place to work.