Development Engineer / Architect
Местоположение и тип занятости
A major Chinese software development company is hiring a full-time Development Engineer / Architect for an office position in Shenzhen, Guangdong province, China.
What We Offer:
- Company: We are a well-established hi-tech company implementing governmental and enterprise solutions based on the distributed ledger technology.
- Office: Our office is located in Shenzhen – a beautiful and green city with warm climate, just an hour away from mountainous national parks. It’s located between Hong Kong (reachable by local metro) and Guangzhou (express-train connection). The office has free parking, a free basketball court and a paid tennis court.
- Working languages: English and Russian. We will be glad if you decide to learn Chinese while working with us.
- Working hours: Standard business week – five 8-hour business days per week.
- Compensation type: Salary (up to $4,000) + Performance Bonuses
Whom We’re Looking For:
- Master of at least two development languages, including Golang, c++, Java, python, PHP.
- Familiar with distributed software design and development, proficient in microservice architecture and container technology.
- Has more than 2 years experience in R&D of large and medium-sized Internet projects;
- Familiar with blockchain platform products, such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, Hyperledger, Corda, etc. Deeply understand the core of blockchain technology.
- Analyze the system operation, solve all kinds of challenges, and improve performance;
- Write the framework and code templates for core functions, develop and maintain the common core modules of the system;
- Understand the mainstream consensus algorithms, including but not limited to PoW, PoS, DPoS, PBFT, Paxos, Raft, etc.
- Blockchain project development and actual implementation experience of cryptocurrency or blockchain technology.
- Government software design and development.
- Ethereum smart contract or electronic wallet development.
- Benefits: We provide an apartment less than 30 mins travel time from the office, or pay extra $500 for accommodation.
- Performance bonuses on projects completion.