User Experience (UX) and Application Engineer
Местоположение и тип занятости
UX and Application Engineering designs and delivers the user's experience as they interact with Genero Cloud, working with Site Reliability Engineering (SRE) to architect and develop a Portal interface to their underlying infrastructure.
UX and Application Engineer
Works closely with product management and SRE to design infrastructure lifecycle workflow and UX.
- Architects and develops portal applications to implement the UX.
- Architects and ensures application security.
- Leads and participates in portal application design and code reviews.
- Works with SRE to automate portal application lifecycle.
- Documents and supports portal applications.
You will work with the global Site Reliability Engineering and NOC Engineering teams to develop and support portal applications that manage the Genero Cloud infrastructure.
User Experience (UX) and Applications Engineering
Work with product management to develop applications with clean, intuitive workflow and look and feel in support of production operations. These will include internal tools as well as customer portals. Ensure production security; coordinate with SRE to ensure high service levels during the full application lifecycle.
Site Reliability Engineering
Work with product management to specify, develop and automate infrastructure management practices, including security, deployment and configuration, monitoring, disaster recovery, maintenance, event management, and decommissioning.
Junior to Director
Positions are available in Moscow, Saint Petersburg, or Chelyabinsk.
- BS in Computer Science or related field (may substitute additional experience).
- 2+ years relevant experience.
- Experience in application security a plus.
Learn more about our career opportunities: visit Genero Cloud Engineering Career Opportunities.