TraceAir is a 3 years old startup that is going to revolutionize the whole construction industry. We develop the software that guides earthworks phase of construction daily, considering recently captured 3D model of a site. In long-term, we dream of fully automatic construction.
We are looking for a frontend JS developer with solid skills in SPA, React & NodeJS who will empower our team in Automated testing, CI/CD.
We value leaders who can’t live with things done wrong, encourage teammates for changes, and drive these changes. Our product team (~15 people) is distributed across many time zones (Irkutsk, Belgorod, Minsk, San Francisco) with the central office in Moscow. Our clients are Grading construction companies and Developers in US and Russia.
Our software is built with JS, Node, Java, Python, C++, Github, Asana, uses third-party photogrammetry, CAD and GIS components, and is running on AWS and Azure VMs. The release deployment automation and robust operational monitoring became crucial for us, and we want you to help us with them.
We work in SСRUM sprints with daily standups and biweekly releases.
Some posts about TraceAir:
- Software development experience -5 years
- Experience in teamwork > 3 developers
- Long term project maintenance over 2 years
- Single Page Application experience
- Good in React, Leaflet, NodeJS
- Confident in Git
- Task tracker in English
- Moscow office - it is Ok to work from home, but you will have a lot of meetings in the office (at least 2 days a week). You are expected to schedule these meetings in the office too!
Our tech stack:
- Amazon Web Services SDK
- Google Docs
Nice to have:
- CI & CD
- Algorithms and Data Structures
Please send CV to email@example.com or respond to this post.