C++ Developer in AR/VR domain
Местоположение и тип занятости
We’re looking for experienced C++ developers to take part in engineering of new mobile platform for a brand name mobile devices’ manufacturer. The specialists will be working in AR/VR domain and the project is supposed to be very challenging for AR/VR experts as well as for skilled regular developers interested in growing their expertise. The specialists will be cooperating with other developers, test team and other involved experts.
REQUIRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Strong C++ and mathematical background
- OpenCV image recognition, object (feature point) detection and tracking
- Knowledge of SLAM/VIO (Simultaneous Localization and Mapping / Visual Inertial Odometry)
- Degree in computer science or a similar qualification
- Good spoken and written English will be a plus
NICE TO HAVE
- Computer vision: Surface detection and light estimation
- Experience in processing sensor data (gyro/accelerometer), IMU fusion
- Familiarity with filtration algorithms (Kalman)
- Experience with 3D engines (preferably Ogre3D, Irrlicht)
- 3D graphics: OpenGLES/Unity
Work in international team on brand new projects always using cutting edge technologies. Our employees get training on the job and technical trainings. We grant a great package of additional benefits such as flexible working time, medical insurance, English classes, HARMAN products’ discount program, sport and event programs.
We also grant Relocation package for candidates from other cities composed of monetary bonuses and organizational assistance.