RedTrack Product manager (Minsk or Vilnius office)
Местоположение и тип занятости
RedTrack Product manager (relocation to Minsk or Vilnius office)
RedTrack is full cycle cloud based solution for affiliate market. RedTrack uses modern powerful software that allows our clients to start with any affiliate network and make redirects in the fastest way.
So now we are looking for Product manager to lead our outbound marketing activities. You'll be responsible for presenting our Red Track Product in ways that will strengthen our brand and boost sales.
For this role, you have to be a creative and quantitative thinker. You should be familiar with affiliate marketing area, like digital marketing agency.
Your goal will be to develop and implement the most profitable plans to position and promote RedTrack.
- Evaluate promotional plans to ensure that they are consistent with product line strategy and that the message is effectively conveyed
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth
- Conduct research to identify customer needs and market gaps
- Develop product marketing strategies (pricing, advertising, product launching)
- Craft compelling messages across marketing channels (landing pages, ad campaigns)
- Coordinate with the engineering department to deliver functional solutions
- Liaise with the Marketing department to ensure proper advertisement and positioning of new products
- Work with various teams (design, content, acquisition, product, sales) to implement strategies
- Monitor and report on users’ reactions after launching
- Create support and training documents for internal and external users
- Minimum two years of experience in an affiliates role with a solid understanding of the affiliate industry
- Experience with various deal structures including CPM, CPC, hybrid, etc. especially CPA; Knowledge of the unique nuances and structural characteristics of affiliate campaigns
- PR/Content Marketing/Social Media experience preferred
- Proven experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively devising and leading across channels marketing campaigns
- Previous work experience as an Associate Product Manager, Product Marketing Manager or similar role
- Experience in such areas as IT, startups, digital, mobile, affiliate
- Experience managing the entire product lifecycle
- Proven ability to develop product and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management
- Strong problem solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job
- Drive for results and leaderships skills
- Upper-intermediate written and excellent verbal communication skills
- Good communication skills along with the ability to effectively collaborate with cross functional teams
- Familiar with product marketing tactics (e.g. integrated marketing campaigns)
What we offer:
- Relocation to Vilnius (Lithuania), Minsk (Belarus)
- The opportunity to become a full-fledged part of the team of a successful high-tech product with ambitious growth plans
- New beautiful and bright office in the heart of Minsk or Vilnius
- Participation in specialized profile events and training at the company's expense
- Flexible young competent management
- Strong and professional marketing team
- Great software and hardware for work - everything you want!