Automation QA Team Lead
Тестирование · Тестирование ПО · Функциональное тестирование · Разработка тест-кейсов · Построение команды
Санкт-Петербург · Полный рабочий день
Местоположение и тип занятости
- 2+ QA management experience on similar position
- Fluent speaking English is a must
- Experience managing QA teams size of 7+
- QA methodologies expertise, manual and automation
- Experience building QA teams and setting up processes
- Knowledge of the Application Development Life Cycle and OOP principles;
- Strong knowledge of core Java
- Knowledge of Testing Utilities and Frameworks (TestNG, jUnit, soapUI, Selenium Webdriver) is a plus;
- Knowledge of BDD Methodology and related Frameworks (e.g. Cucumber) is a plus;
- Git experience is a plus;
- Expertise in SQL development is a plus.
- Oversee distributes QA teams total size of 8 people. QA projects covers online entertainment and consists of various web applications and infrastructure services.
- Work and setup QA processes. Achieve project targets and goals.
- Enforce QA methodologies in the team
- Coordinate with Technical Managers on all issues/problems encountered during testing.
- Provide clear, accurate and timely progress and status reports on Projects, Software Quality and Risks.
- Optimize routine tasks, bring automation in house
- Communicate and collaborate with automated engineering testing group
- Resourcing, scheduling and project goals meeting
- Client relationship building
- Automation testing of web-based applications;
- Script, execute and analyze automation test results;
- Writing tests-related documentation.
- Commercial foreign client communication
- Working with an international team of world class professionals on exciting and challenging projects
- Relocation program for new hires
- Learning & Development opportunities – mentoring, lectures, participationat industry conferences and events
- Medical Insurance package
- Sensible flexible working hours
- Breakfasts, snacks and fruits available during the day, tea and coffee machines
- Friendly team and a friendly environment
- Casual workplace environment in downtown St. Petersburg; including bicycle parking, gym, game and chill-out zones
- Additional benefits – care bonus to cover health, educational and safety needs, three paid days without sick list during a year, corporate parties and team buildings, referral bonuses and many more others
- Potential Business trips to Canada and USA
Please send your CV's to email@example.com
Вакансия в архиве
Вакансия в архиве, на неё нельзя откликнуться.